Friday, April 18, 2014

My name is Marcus and im 17 and have been collecting antiques for about 3 years now. I recently came across a car emblem that had me stumped and everyone that i know stumped too. Heres a picture if you could get back to me with what it is that would be great.

Badger: Based on the materials and design, I'm going to guess that it is not too old, (from the 1970's or newer.)  I have never seen anything like it though.  Hopefully there will be someone out there that will have some suggestions. 

1 comment:

  1. That's an emblem from a professional car by Superior Coaches. Some friends from the Professional Car Society or Friends of the Professional Car Society message board could tell you exactly which model of hearse this came from.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are reviewed for relevancy and propriety before being published. To submit photos of emblems you can email us through our website. (Click on the email link there) You don't need any account to post a comment, just select "anonymous"