Monday, March 10, 2014

Hello my name is Sarah, I am trying very hard to find information on a piece we have come across that we found in the back of a rat rod we happen to be working on. Anyone I have talked to has no idea what it is for. I was hoping maybe someone could help.
I have attached a picture, and it would mean a lot if anyone could tell me, or let me know where there would be a place to get information on this piece.

Badger:


Hopefully this photo will be enough to jog someone's memory.  I have no idea on this one either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are reviewed for relevancy and propriety before being published. To submit photos of emblems you can email us through our website. (Click on the email link there) You don't need any account to post a comment, just select "anonymous"